You will love our stay in this beautiful home located in the tranquil town of Blackheath. Set up with a light and mountainy feel it’s the perfect place to escape the city and relax & unwind.
Blackheath is a great place to make your base while in the Mountains. You can reach all the famous attractions within a short drive and enjoy the outdoors to its fullest.
What you will love about the home
* Tranquil and green space setting
* Fireplace for relaxing winter evenings
* Large backyard and beautiful garden
* Short walk to great eateries and the village
* Pet Friendly
You will have access to the entire three-bedroom home.
You will find
* Cozy three queen size beds while the 3rd bedroom also has a
* Heating and Cooling throughout to keep you warm in winter and
cool in summer
* During winter, host will supply enough kindling and wood for the first night stay with couple of firelighters
also included. Clients will be required to supply their own wood after this
* Coffee machine available where guests need to bring their own coffee beans
* A nice cozy living space to relax with your friends
* Fresh linen and towels
* Free organic toiletries
* A kitchen stocked with essentials and enough utensils to cook up a storm
* Free Wi-Fi
* Backyard with a garden view
* Free parking on the premises
Other things to note:
A complimentary welcome pack includes a number of single use items to get you started including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, soap, laundry and dishwashing supplies.
Please also note that there are a few stairs leading to the front door. They are very easy to navigate however if even a few stairs can cause you personal trouble, check if the house is suitable for your needs.
"PLEASE NOTE: All bookings are subject to a 1.5% credit card surcharge and security deposit of $750 will be due 3 days before arrival. The amount varies per property.
We appreciate your help and understanding. We are looking forward to welcome you in our home."