PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Ownership and Operation
AirKeeper Pty Ltd is operated by F. C. Kraut and A. Famularo. Airkeeper registered in Australia, ABN 47 616 317 205.
In return for permitting you to use any of the Airkeepers websites and benefiting from our services, you agree that any information you provide to us about yourself at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date. If incorrect information is supplied, any contractual obligation AirKeeper has is immediately null and void.
Amending the Terms And Conditions of Use
AirKeeper reserve the right to add to, amend, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. When material changes are made to the Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this website after the publication of such changes, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. AirKeepermay add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content displayed on this website, including features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
Site Usage You agree that you will only use our website in a way which is consistent with the Terms and Conditions and which complies with applicable laws and regulations. In particular you agree that you will not use this website to upload or send any material which contains software viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other manner which would interfere with or disrupt this website. You acknowledge that this website and any services that you obtain from our website are provided for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission.
The majority of the images displayed on AirKeepers websites and in advertisements and catalogues have been created by our own photographers. Therefore using them for personal purposes or displaying them for commercial purposes or copying them in any shape or form will infringe with our ownership rights
AirKeeper will endeavour to ensure that this website is fully operational at all times. However we cannot guarantee that the website will be fault free. In particular, access to this website may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out or the introduction of new facilities or services.Further, by using this website and any sub-site, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within the control of AirKeeper and if AirKeeper is totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations in providing a particular service, such a situation will constitute a ‘force majeure’ and AirKeeper shall be excused the performance for so long as such a situation endures.For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘force majeure’ shall be deemed to include any cause affecting the performance by AirKeeper of its obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of AirKeeper and in particular, but not by way of limitation, shall include strikes, lock-outs, other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruptions, disruptions or malfunctions, explosions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disaster, any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority.AirKeeper reserves its right to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of this website or any of our services at any time if we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold AirKeeper, all of their associate companies, their directors, employees, information providers, licensor’s and licensees, officers and partners, (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, legal fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required by Airkeeper as the case may be, in defense of any claim. AirKeeper reserves the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Airkeeper.Alterations We may amend this website and our services in any way and at any time with or without notice to you.
Complaints and Comments
If you have any complaints or comments about our website or any of the products supplied to you, please contact AirKeeper by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48hrs for us to respond to website comments and emails.
In situations where AirKeeper gives you the option to subscribe to its email service which will update you with news or information which it considers to be of interest to you, your use of the content received through the email service will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Website Use Restrictions
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, none of AirKeeper nor any of their respective directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if AirKeeper have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event shall AirKeeper total liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
These Terms and Conditions and any contracts made under them are governed by and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia whose courts shall be courts of exclusive competent jurisdiction. We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Customers who access this website from locations outside Australia do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under Australian law.
AirKeeper reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your account, delete your profile and any of your User Generated Content, and restrict your use of all or any part of the Website for any or no reason, without notice, and without liability to you or anyone else. AirKeeper also reserves the right to block users from certain IP addresses and prevent access to the Website.
Airkeeper shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is a result of acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake).
Holiday Agreement with Alexandro Dream HomesBookings:
In order to confirm all bookings this agreement and full payment of deposit is required in advance, we must follow security procedures and have the agreement acknowledged and returned before full confirmation. Alexandro Dream Homes represents private homes, rather than commercial premises, therefore home owners may request to sight agreements for acceptance.
- Guest numbers: See property information for maximum guest numbers, for booking and insurance purposes a full guest list must be provided including visitors.
- Rates & charges: See individual property details or contact Alexandro Homes.
- Insurance: To cover for anything unexpected we recommend all guests, local and international, obtain travel insurance. Even for weekenders.
Welcome to Alexandro Dream Homes
As we entrust an entire property in guest’s hands, complete with bespoke and often expensive fit-outs, we do expect that guests read and abide by the terms and conditions (especially our strictly enforced ‘no party policy’). We ask guests to show the upmost care and responsibility as it is expected that the property and furnishings be returned in the exact same condition at the end of a stay as at the beginning allowing for natural wear and tear. Before booking please understand it is a requirement that any damage be it accidental, unintentional or otherwise are a responsibility of the guest and that the guest will meet these costs, small or large. Given its definition we do accept that accidents may occur but any accident is the responsibility of the guest. Please be mindful that even small things such as sparklers, makeup or fake tan can permanently damage or leave permanent stains which we’ll need to fix from the bond.It is important that guests choose a property to suit their expectations whilst knowing ours, it is our expectation that our properties are solely used for quiet holiday purposes and that guests understand their responsibilities before booking. Of course if there are any questions, please ask and we will be more than happy to explain as in the end of the day all we want is for you to experience your perfect getaway. We thank you and very much look forward to welcoming you soon.
Party Policy: Zero Tolerance
Alexandro Dream Homes follows International best practice policies to ensure the properties we represent for short term accommodation are safe, secure and protected – and not damaged. As these properties are not in commercial areas Australian Government regulators and Councils also have strict rules and requirements for holiday letting and will prosecute those who book properties for holiday/short term who don’t abide by the short term holiday letting rules. Reasons such as: noise, any disturbance, parties, weddings, non-agreed commercial activity and overcrowding. We require an undertaking from guests and clients who book for ‘short term accommodation only’ not to have parties, events, gatherings or similar and give an assurance that the property rented is for the use of registered guests only.Party/Disturbance Procedures: In the event an unsolicited event/party or if any disturbance to the community ensues at a Alexandro Dream Homes managed property the procedure is as follows: One of our staff member will phone/attend (at your cost) and attempt to resolve the concern. If a resolution is not forthcoming they will request immediate eviction as per this agreement. If this is met with resistance our team are instructed to call Private Security (at your cost for a minimum of 4hrs for 2x Security Personal). Our Private Security team will secure the premises, safeguard from damage and remain indefinitely or until the property is secure (this is at the Security/Caretaker’s discretion). The Police will also be called and if Councils are alerted further fines to you may arise. By signing this agreement you agree to this procedure and all costs being deducted from your credit card. This is in addition to triggering a $5000 event fee, loss of $2000 + bond + damages + extra cleaning should it be necessary. As explained above, this costly, zero tolerance approach is necessary to protect our homes. All attendees may also be placed on a national blacklist register for further accommodation purposes.Rest assured: In saying the above we are not unreasonable and encourage guests to talk to us if there is concern – communication can solve anything! We know that 99.99% of our guests are amazing, lovely people who simply wish to unwind in comfort and relaxation – this is what we strive to provide. Please, if in doubt, talk to us as these measures are not designed to prevent our guests from the normal, relaxing use of a holiday home – only to prevent those who believe having a party is acceptable. If you feel your intentions are reasonable it is very likely we will too, so please talk to us.
- Reservations/Bookings: Your booking will be confirmed via a formal email after receipt of full cleared deposit and signed acceptance of this short term holiday agreement. The person who has made the booking must be the same person changing or cancelling the booking and coordinating payments. Please read this confirmation carefully to check your dates/property is correct.
- Payments: The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. Credit card payments incur a 3.5% handling charge if paid by AMEX, Visa or Mastercard. We welcome EFT payments also, please ask for bank details. All rent monies received will be deposited into a legislated Trust account with the CBA from which they can be distributed to the property owner, Alexandro Dream Homes, contractors, service providers or otherwise from the time of booking confirmation. All properties & bookings vary but total payments generally consist of deposits, booking fees, cleaning & linen contributions, credit card surcharges along and additional services such as concierge, chefs & transport.
- Security Bond: Bonds vary but a minimum $1,000 bond is required for most properties payable as a credit card pre-authorization bond (similar to a hotel) – this will be run approx. 24-48 before your arrival. Some properties may ask for a higher bond or bond to be held via EFT deposit, this will be advised at the time of booking. Your bond is non-returnable on breach of this agreement in addition to damages rectification or will be kept after vacating the property until such point that the property is inspected and cleared of damage by either an Alexandro Dream Homes representative or the home owner. The bond may be kept indefinitely until any identified damage is resolved at which point the bond will either be refunded in full or part to you or in full or part paid to the owner of the property for the damage caused. Further payments may be required if there is loss or damage exceeding this amount to be run from the credit card number provided. Any bond claim will also be subject to a $55 initial charge + $55 per hour administration charge (including GST).
- Changes & Cancellations:
- Cancellation The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival
- *We highly recommend guests take out travel insurance to cover for unforeseen circumstances and damages. This recommendation also applies to Australians travelling within Australia*
- Property Usage: The property is to be used for short term residential accommodation (holiday letting) only. The property may not be used for any commercial purpose, wedding, party, gathering or any other function. In the case of accommodations in Strata areas adherence to all Strata by-laws and behavior is also expected. Please acknowledge that many houses and apartments contain security cameras protecting the exteriors and by signing this agreement you acknowledge your consent. Please also see clause 13 below.
- Check-In, Check-Out & Keys: As standard check-in is from 3pm onwards and check-out is 10am.
- Telephone & Internet: Varies from property to property, please refer to property details on the website or ask Alexandro Dream Homes as we cannot guarantee phone or internet coverage at any property, especially remote ones. We also ask guests to respect download usage as private homes tend to be on residential download limits. If download limits are breached internet may slow or stall, should this happen we will endeavor to restore but cannot guarantee. In many cases telephones and internet coverage is outside of our control thus will never be a refundable event in the case of non-performance.
- Parking: Refer to property or ask Alexandro Dream Homes
- Garbage Removal & Cleaning: The occupants are required to leave the property in the same clean, neat and tidy condition as it was when they arrived. This includes, without limitation, washing up, fridge cleaned out, BBQ cleaned and rubbish to be placed in appropriate bins provided on vacating the property. If additional extra-ordinary cleaning is required the cost will be charged against the credit card or bond (security deposit). In an attempt to keep rates low we only have provision for rubbish for the household bins only, any additional rubbish can either be removed by the guest (our recommendation) or, if additional extra-ordinary rubbish is left behind, the caretakers will organise a contractor to collect and dispose at the guest’s expense – charged to the credit card or bond (please be aware charges can be as high as $200+ for excessive rubbish).
- Smoking & Pets: There is strictly no smoking inside the property and we ask also you to leave your pets at home as they are not permitted. Any exception must be in writing.
- Loss, Damage or Injury: Alexandro Dream Homes, the owner and their respective employees and agents, take no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage of any property, or personal injury or death, of any occupant, guest or invitee of any such occupant and they each exclude all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. The occupants acknowledge the environment in which the property is located and must take extreme care including, without limitation, observing safety signage, fire and safety directions and procedures and exercise caution whilst inside and when venturing outside the property. Occupants must report breakages immediately (or as soon as practical) and are responsible for loss or damage of property belonging to them, or their guests, and for the damage or loss of property belonging to the property during their stay. We recommend all guests take out travel/health insurance as security for the event of accident, sickness or cancellation caused by unforeseen circumstances such as transport problems or illness. Neither Alexandro Dream Homes nor Owner is liable for and fees/costs to any third party in connection with your holiday including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance. Please be aware of any surrounding natural bush land and there may be dangerous snakes, spiders and other animals and bugs including ticks from time to time at some properties. If you are sensitive, please insure you use an insect repellent and wear covered shoes if you are bush walking.
- Noise, Parties & Behaviour*: The house is for registered occupants only (as indicated below). Parties or any disturbing behavior are not permitted under any circumstances and there is to be no disturbing noise during the stay, especially between 10pm to 8am. A $100 +GST deduction will be charged with each caretaker callout. We, our agents or contractors have been instructed to call on Private Security where necessary. A callout involves 2x Private Security personal for a minimum of 4 hours each which will be charged to the bond. If your behavior, or that of your guests, causes damage, danger or annoyance we reserve the right to ask you to vacate the property immediately and be treated as a cancellation. Please note functions of any kind are not permitted and the invitation of additional guests beyond the home’s sleeping capacity or those indicated on this agreement will enact our Event Policy. Guests are permitted of course, we simply ask to be informed and agree in writing. Event rates start at an additional $5000 to any booking. If you breach this agreement, you will forfeit your entire bond of $2000 in addition to any damages, cleaning. Any breach of contract will forfeit your bond and/or event surcharge will be deducted off your credit card provided or from your cash bond.
*If your or your guest’s behavior causes the delisting or loss of the property to the rental market Alexandro Dream Homes will pursue damages for loss of income. All occupants also may be placed on a national register blacklist distributed through accommodation suppliers. This has the potential to ban occupants around Australia from accommodation. Simply choose wisely, if you wish to have a party book elsewhere.Please note: Our policy here must be extremely strict due to our responsibilities to our homes & communities. If guests damage/break chattels or invite additional guests then we have little recourse as it is our duty to protect our homes. We are not unreasonable by any means; therefore if you think your ideal weekend would meet expectations, not damage the house or cause any neighbourly grievances please talk to us first – communication solves everything and we’ve always found that guests who communicate respect our homes and are the ones we strive to look after!
- House rules: The property may contain house rules (see Alexandro Dream Homes folder in the house). Please read and observe these rules which are deemed to be incorporated in this agreement.
- Please Note: A breach or indicated breach of any of the above conditions will permit Alexandro Dream Homes to cancel or amend a booking, refuse access or occupation or immediately terminate a tenancy. Refunds will not be paid on terminated tenancies and event fees may apply in the event of disturbances/parties/events. All details must be filled out correctly and payment processed before the confirmation of booking. As the property is an individual house and not a hotel where rooms can be swapped, we cannot offer alternative accommodation if the property, on arrival, is not to your individual taste or offer a refund. We encourage guests to choose their properties carefully and ask any questions. We do not refund for problems such as, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, television, Wi-Fi not working, light globes out, any appliances or pool/spa (where applicable) not working, blackouts etc. We will endeavour to fix all problems as soon as practically possible but as these are entire properties occasionally a few maintenance issues may arise; fortunately most are easily fixed. Interior and exterior decorations change from time to time in order to maintain the property therefore images on the website are not always an exact representation of the property. All information is uploaded to the best of our knowledge but we request guests make their own enquiries. Some of our properties are working/farm properties and as such there may be workpeople on the grounds from time to time, please ask if this is a concern. Similarly many of our homes are in built-up, urban environments where there is a potential for construction or disturbance and in which cases a move or refund is not applicable.
- Your Signature Confirms: That you and each occupant have read agreed and accepted these terms and conditions and you authorize Alexandro Dream Homes, or representative, to debit the full amount due from your credit card or alternatively you may pay via EFT. Credit card details are also required for security and may act as a bond. You also acknowledge that this contact terminates upon the final vacation of the property after the final cleaning and checks have been performed although may be confirmation they can be distributed to the property owner, Alexandro Dream Homes, contractors, service providers or otherwise.